Contact us: 1-773-220-9058
Message Board > St. Benedict's Blessing Bracelet
St. Benedict's Blessing Bracelet
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Mariel R.
Sep 08, 2014
10:28 AM
I just received my order, 3 bracelets. These bracelets are beautiful! They are so much nicer in person, the pictures do not do the bracelets justice. The quality is exceptional. I will be telling all my family and friends about these bracelets. And I will be placing another order as well. I purchased one for the daughter of a close friend as a get well gift. I also purchased one for my 11yr old son and myself. I know they will love it jaust as much as I do. Thank you so much for these beautiful bracelets. I highly reccommend them.
Thanks! God Bless, Mariel :)
Rafael
May 11, 2019
3:12 AM
I am not a fan of child's shows and all that stuff anyway I watch a lot in my pre-adulthood. I buy mustbeincollege around then since I have to get some answers concerning these things.
Steve
Jun 18, 2019
11:33 PM
I like to eat those dishes which include the vegetables because I am a vegetable person. The studentcentriccampuses.com always give me list of my taste dishes.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.