Header Graphic
Contact us: 1-773-220-9058
Message Board > Radio Maria program today
Radio Maria program today
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Apr 17, 2013
7:41 PM
Just wanted to share that while listening to Radio Maria Catholic program, "Consecration to Our Lady -with Fr. Charles Becker"...He mentioned this website, the St Benedict medal, how everyone should be wearing protection. I was so happy to hear this and I had to share how I found out about your website. I applaud you and pray for you that your work gets heard and passed on. I posted your link on my facebook account. Hopefully a lot more people come visit and purchase as well. Will return soon with my order. God Bless you and your mission!
MAlonzo =)
M.Alonzo
Apr 19, 2013
8:40 PM
I can't wait to get my order ;)
M.Alonzo
Apr 23, 2013
4:59 PM
I got my bracelets in the mail today!! So happy. I will be taking them to church and getting them blessed very soon. Thank you so much!!
Natalie
Apr 30, 2013
8:11 PM
Just received my bracelets and ordered 2 more! What a great First Holy Communion gift! Love the neon!
Joe
May 01, 2013
8:22 AM
I ordered 1 bracelet and a Copper crossI can say this is nice I had a lot of people ask me where did I get it I shared your website with others I am ordering more today as gifts this is something may God Bless you in your work.
mariaelena mendez
1 post
Oct 08, 2015
3:35 AM
i found this site by accident as i was looking for the prayer to st bendict. i saw a gentleman mentionin ghim on etwn cahtolic network and how he helped him. i will be ordering soon . thank you god b less

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.