Contact us: 1-773-220-9058
Message Board > Fraudulent - Took My Money - No Merchandise
Fraudulent - Took My Money - No Merchandise
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Feb 06, 2018
3:03 PM
I placed an order on November 16 for Christmas presents and received a confirmation of my order. My bank account was also drafted the $135.20 of my order. It is now February 6 and never received an order despite multiple attempts to call and email you. No one has ever replied, and I am out $135.20. I even made an attempt to search Zovko family (a brother) via Facebook messenger. He responded that he would look into it and that was weeks ago. I am so incredibly disappointed as I thought I was purchasing from a solid, reputable Catholic small business. Boy was I wrong! Shame on you.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.