Contact us: 1-773-220-9058
Message Board > DO NOT PLACE ORDER
DO NOT PLACE ORDER
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Jul 28, 2017
8:56 AM
I have placed an order on May 14, 2017 and still have not received anything as of July, 28, 2017...Very disappointing that a religious business would basically steal money from customers...My order number is #6340285...Please do not place an order with this company, they are not trustworthy at all...God have mercy on you...
Anonymous
Aug 16, 2017
3:26 PM
I ordered 2 St.Benedict bracelets it has been almost a month and I've heard nothing.
Anonymous
Feb 06, 2018
3:05 PM
Same here! Wish I had read these reviews before placing my order. I am out $135.20. I have placed a dispute with my bank and reporting to the Better Business Bureau.
Anonymous
Jun 05, 2018
12:58 PM
Same thing happened to me.
Cameron Mayne
Jul 15, 2018
1:55 AM
I should place orders of the new designs in the book covering paper and the glasses also for the wear on the sun shades. Ordering for the some belts and also some best online writing services before to sale out I have just being to confirm.
shravi verma
1 post
Dec 01, 2018
12:59 AM
To get the amazing several ways to decorate your christmas tree then use my link for free which is www.freecodesmarket.com/stunning-ways-to-decorate-your-christmas-tree online.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.