Contact us: 1-773-220-9058
Message Board > Order status
Order status
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Mar 05, 2015
7:01 AM
I placed an order on Feb 4, 2015 - my credit card was charged $20.25. I did not save my order confirmation email. I am still waiting on my 2 bracelets. Are the items out of stock or is there a problem with my order. I have ordered from you in the past and you have been very prompt. I can be reached during the day at 724-238-1105. Thank you, Karen Stynchula, Latrobe, PA
Mallory Haywood
Aug 29, 2015
1:18 PM
I've ordered a bracket at the beginning of the month and still have yet to get it. Is it out of stock or can I have a refund? can you contact me at (337)2786110. I'd like to know what's going on
Rochelle Gentry
Aug 29, 2015
1:43 PM
I've placed an order on August 19th and still have not received my purchase or a confirmation email of ship out for my purchase. I thought that I would receive it in time for my husbands birthday this August 28th, as two of my purchases were for his birthday. I tried calling twice, but only received a voice-mail message unfortunately. Are my purchases on backorder? If so, I would like an update. My email address is gabbyrn07@aol.com and my cell number is 337-485-1599. Thank you.
Martha Quintana
Sep 01, 2015
2:05 PM
I ordered 13 bracelets in May of this year. The money was deducted out of my checking acct. and I have not received them yet. I've tried to get in touch with you but I don't get a response. Deposit my money back into the checking acct. or send me the bracelets. Please.
Anonymous
Jul 12, 2018
12:01 AM
A simple solution is carved out for the suggestions for the individuals. The time is spent for the movement of the essay writers uk us for an ideal terms for the students and all candidates.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.