Message Board > bracelet order
bracelet order
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

lisa
May 12, 2013
1:43 PM
Zdenko,
My package arrived yesterday and I want to thank you so much!
Everything was perfect and beautifully packaged.
We will for sure be back for more.
Keep up the good work for Our Lord and Our Lady.
In Christ,
Lisa
eileen
May 25, 2013
10:12 AM
Dear Zdenko,
My bracelet arrived and I wanted to let you know how much I love it. As I explained my son is a lay missionary working in Liberia, West Africa with handicapped children and young and old adults. We cannot wait til our large order arrives so that they can be hand delivered to many of the disabled in this war torn country. Although most were baptized Catholic, many are away from the church as there are few priests able to visit the poorest of His poor. We try so hard to feed as many as we can and provide them with wheel chairs and daily essentials.I know through the intercession of Our Dear Mother and St. Benedict things will improve. God Bless your entire family for your ministry. You are special in God's eyes and in His Mother's. God Bless+ eileen
gipanuzihy
Jun 27, 2018
12:22 PM
Irure laudantium dolorem molestias rem pariatur Lorem sit autem non deleniti
chouraha
Nov 24, 2018
1:16 AM
hank you so much for your great information,http://chouraha.com/ssc-kya-hai-ssc-ki-taiyari-kaise-kare/ It is too useful for me. http://chouraha.com/collector-kaise-bane/

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Take a moment to get to know us. The Zovko family would love to share their testimony with you. Our story begins with the Lord. Our dedication to Him has lead us to a beautiful place we call home. You may know it as Medugorje. Visit our story page. We would love to share with you the reason why we started St. Benedict's Blessing religious store.